Sunday, November 9, 2008

Red Team Fun!!!!

This weekend we got the privilege to host the Life Action Red team at our church.
It was a fun blessing to see the new team and get to see old friends too!!!
It also Liam see & Elhanna got to meet Nate Kingsley our good friend that we travailed with when we were with on the road with them before we were married!
It was a great weekend we were sorry to see it end.


Hanging out at our house









Before the team left we got a quick pix!



We'll try to put more on this week of the kids!
Have a blessed week.
We love you!

































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
good friend huh? Can't even spell my name right!! (o:
It was indeed good fun being with you and I'm glad I got to me Liam and Elhanna. Our time at the beach was fabulous, lots of relaxing, playing games, watching endless marathons of MacGyver, I Love Lucy and the Cosby Show. I took the team through a study of the first five chapters of Romans and it was very helpful for them ( and me!). Alas, the time flew by though and we're back at the camp doing some work projects.
Talk to ya later!!
- Nate Kingsley with an 'e' (o: