Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Home Tour "2013"

Good Morning!!!!
With our family and friend's far away at the Christmas season I love to do a little "Home tour" so they can see the fun of our home.
 
Welcome to our porch!
 
 Come on in!

 
 This year we have 3 Big Trees and 3 little, it was so fun to decorate with the kids this year. My Sweet Hubby laughed and said " I went to work with fall décor up and came home to Christmas!" we love the Christmas season so we decorate just a bit early. like the end of Nov. :)

 
 I just had to add one with this little cutie! :)
 
 
 
 
 I just love my new hutch! it was super fun to decorate!
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting with me today!
With Christmas just a few days away, we are thankful for the Gift of God's Son Jesus!
and that He came to die on the cross for our sins.
Don't get too caught up in the THINGS of Christmas that you miss out in the joy of celebrating The Christ Child!  
 
 Merry Christmas!
 

 

 

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You did a beautiful job decorating, as usual.
Thanks for sharing with us.