Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beyond Busy!


Good Morning!

It’s been so long a time since I’ve been around!  I’m sad to say that I’ve learned in the months that I have been gone that this is not the season of life for me to be able to blog every day or even a couple times a week. L  I love blogging and keeping up with each of you. But with Family Life, Home Schooling and Ministry, and Baby #5 on the way I just feel like the important things in life are getting left behind. And life is way too short to miss out on the precious lives of our “Lil Treasures.”  I may be back here or there to post a picture, Or just to check in. but until the Lord gives me the ok, I’ll be on standby!
I’ve been promising a Giveaway for months and so I want to do that with you before I go.

So tomorrow come back and check out my Review for
 Cow Girl Dirt, and a fun Giveaway!

Blessings!
Carra

No comments: