Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Living A Dream

Hello! With us passing 100 days of school this week I thought I'd just share a bit with you about me!
I was homeschooled all the way through school and always dreamed as a little girl that some day I would have my little family and have the perfect little school room with desks and all!
Well not quiet all of it came true, no cute little school desk or room. but I am truly blessed to be able to homeschool and have the joy of watching Liam  have those " I Get It" looks on his face.
He Loves math, and any experiment that he can get his hands on! 
   


Here is the color experiment form this past week!

 Lanna and Aiden love to get in on the fun too! check Lanna's face out!



He is doing ok with reading, not his favorite thing in school, but he is staring to get it.
This past week was crazy with all the sickness going on in our family that I needed to get dishes done so I asked Liam to read to me while I finished up. He was such a little trooper! he did great.

Here he is sitting by my feet as I washed!

What a sweet boy!!
I'm so thankful that I get to live out this dream. The Lord is so good to us. Who knows what next year will hold, but as for now I just love my Job! :)

Have a Blessed day!
Carra

No comments: