Saturday, January 12, 2013

Desperate!

My Heart is so encouraged this morning by the thought of this book! I can not wait to get my hands on it and glean some encouragement, and hope in a very dry and tiring season in my life.
I'm praying about even leading a group study in our area on it. Yes!!!! You read that right. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, but I'm so encouraged already and I haven't even read the book yet. and I want to encouraged others in there walks with the Lord, and as their role as a Wife and Mama!



So Excited, I'll let you know when I get the book read, and what the Lord is going to do after that!!!
Have a blessed day!!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm so excited FOR you, Carra! I sincerely hope it brings you as much encouragement as it has brought to me.

NC Buckeye Fans said...

I've heard great things about this book too! Need to get my hands on a copy too!