Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Something New!

With all the changes that were slowly making in our home to help our family be a bit more healthy I have a new strong Liking for Cast Iron!
I had talked to dear Mom sometime ago about wanting one and so for Christmas Mom and Dad blessed me with a Great Set of Cast Iron pans.
I Like them so much I've used them for everything in the past few weeks. Here's just some of the yummy ways we've enjoyed them!


Veggie Pot Pie
 Shepherd's Pie
 And I for got to shoot a picture of this one, but it was a recipe that we got off of pinterest 
It was supper yummy too! So I had to barrow their Picture!


We still have a long way to go in learning how to keep our Cast Iron well seasoned, and no sticking. but so far so good!
Thanks Mom and Dad for the great gift!! We love it, and I'm so thankful that its helping to keep our little family just one step closer to to being a more Healthy!

If you have a favorite Cast Iron recipe, or a tip, would you share it with me?? I'd love to learn more!

Have a great week!
Blessings,
Carra 

No comments: