Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Clouse Family Memories

 
This past weekend in Indiana we had a family reunion with my Mom's side of the family.
I saw cousins that I hadn't seen in like 15 years.  The sweet fellowship that was had just blessed my heart so much. To sit and watch  21 grandchildren, 57 great grandchildren run all over and play together like they were best friends, yet they had never met. And Adults reconnect after all theses years.
  Wow!!! Well over 100 people all in one place.....
all because the Lord brought these two people together!
 
My Grandparents 

Just  one branch of my Grandparents family tree.
My Parents and Grandparents and Siblings and kiddo's



Here's just a few more photo's from our wonderful, fun, crazy weekend !!!!
Playing at the splash pad!
You can never have enough Grandma time
Even great Grandma went in!
Family Olympics!
The Spring babies!!!
Brinlee March baby, Quinn April baby, Westyn May baby and Ethan June baby
Cousins played together
Mama's snuggled their babies!
My Mom, her Parents, Brother & Sister!
I Love seeing Grandpa & Grandma Hold hands after all these years together!


  
I Praise the Lord for my grandparents and the godly example they have set and pray that we can follow closely to the path that they have left for us as we strive to raise our "Little Treasures" for His Glory.
We look forward to the next time that we all can be together again.
Have a blessed Day!!

No comments: