Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daddy!

This little post is in honor of My sweet Hubby and the Best Daddy ever!
This weekend was our ladies retreat and Jon kept Liam while I was gone.
Laim had a blast and was so excited to tell me all that they did while I was gone.

A few things( our whole list is so long that it would take up our whole blog so we'll just do a few!) that we cherish about Daddy!
He is a godly leader for our family, He is a Man of God's word, He loves me for who I am,
He spends countless hours with our children, he loves to play pillow party with Liam & Lanna,
He does family devotions with us each night, He is our DADDY.
We love you Jon!


Thank you Father for our precious gift form you!
Have a great week!
Carra


1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Hey Carra love the post!!! I just love great daddy's...we've got one here at my house too!! I just wanted to let you know you are my highlighted blog on Tues of this week!!! Just thought you might like the heads up..HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!