Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Resurrection week!

Spring has sprung here in MD. And as the saying goes “April showers bring May flowers” and man are we getting the rain. Oh well I guess that’s all part of spring! So as promised I have an update for you.
But I first wanted to share just a bit about what going on in our lives. Lets see… Jon is in …Full spring time ministry. He just finished preaching at a revival in a local church, it was so refreshing for me to sit under him and gain new truths if Gods word. It’s so amazing to me that you can read the Word one day and not really have a verse stand out to you, but then read the same passage a week later and the Lord uses that same verse that you read last week to so speak to your heart. I’m so Thankful for His word and how He uses it to mold and shape our lives.
Liam is in… Full time play mode. He is in to sounds right now. Anything that he hears he has to tell you what it is. like yesterday he heard a rooster and he said “Oh hear me Turkey” it was so cute.
Elhanna is in to… EVERYTHING!!!! She is on the go now and so anything that is on the floor is free for all with her. She is a tiny, quiet, sweet little girl.
And Me, I’m into…Full time just trying to keep up with my precious loved ones. Oh, but I did get to go to a National Scrapbook day scrap the other day and work on our albums.
Oh it was so fun! And believe it or not I got like 8 pages done. I as so excited to get that many done! I have Lanna’s book updated to last fall.
Well I guess that’s about all that’s going on with us.
So without much more said here’s the pix from the past few busy weeks. Enjoy!

Lanna on Liams trike! " Like this Sissy!"

Here we go, It only lasted for a min. Lanna got sacred!



Getting ready got Resurrection week was fun this year, Liam learned a lot.


He loved helping with the egg trees.

Just inside our front door.
On the door!

Easter Morning was great too! Liam was so excited for it to be "Nester" I'm not sure where it came from!
Here's just a few pix form that morning!

Liam checking out his basket!



Lanna looking at the basket,

I just love this one. Too precious!


All dressed up and ready to go.
I just love this one too!


Happy Resurrection... He is RISEN and coming again!
Have a blessed week!














3 comments:

Genesa said...

Such a beautiful family!

Sab said...

Oh, I love your pictures! Your kids are so adorable!

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

I love seeing how the kiddos are growing..and so fast! You all look so snazzy on Easter morn!!! LOVE ya...miss ya!!