Saturday, September 12, 2009

Burr....

Good Chili afternoon to you!
It's a very rainy 55' here in MD, and I have on my wool sweater and my flip flops!
I'm so ready for the cooler weather, I just need to get my shoes out!
Our fam. is so ready for the fall that we pulled out all our fall leaves and things and we went to the pumpkin patch at our friends the other night to get some great pumpkins!
here's some pix fro our time at the patch!

I love the look on his little face!
Lanna wasn't sure what to think of the prickly vines!
Our cool finds!

Can I ride it Mama?


What a fun evening!


This morning when we got out of bed with the weather with the way it is we were all ready for a huge breakfast, so I went to work...
Pancakes, Sausage, Eggs and what breakfast is complete without Grits!!!
Ymmmmm, what a yummy meal!
Thanks Lord!
We wanted to share just a few pix with you!

The weather outside our kitchen window!

Daddy and the kids playing while I cook!
Yummmmm.

Oh yea, our make shift hash browns, chopped french fries!
All ready to eat!

Well thats all for now!
The leaves are turning, so if you want a little vacation, head on down and we'll take you for a great drive through our mountains.
Have a Blessed day!





































































1 comment:

Sab said...

I love all your pictures! We have pumpkins growing at our place, but they're still green (and some are still flowers, haha). That looks like such a fun time! And LOVE the breakfast! :) mmmm