Saturday, March 6, 2010

A few weeks late!

Well as promised here is our Valentines Day Fun pix.
It all started with Lanna and I's Sushi Date with Daddy.
We had a blast. and the sushi was to Die for!




Drum sticks or chop sticks?




This makes my mouth water just looking at it.



Sissy in her V day dress.


On Valentines Day we did a little family party after the kids got up from their naps.
It all started with their cards from the grandparents.




Then on to decorating cupcakes!


The Kids had a blast.

and then on to some little gifts that we got them.


And more sweets.

Lanna and her silly little smile. If you say " Smile" this is the one you'll get!
The End!

We had a blessed day remembering His awesome Love for us and the Joy that He brings into our lives.
So that was our Valentines Day. I'll post more here in just a min. so hold on Gmas.












1 comment:

Genesa said...

Such cuties! Glad you enjoyed your sushi! I've never had it, and I'm not sure I ever will!! =)