Saturday, March 27, 2010

Resurrection week!







Sorry we're having computer issues this morning. so all my pix loaded first, and it's all text so I'm not sure where to add the info for each pix, so you'll just have to look! I'm sorry!


Good Morning! It's so hard to believe that Resurrection week is here already. What a joyous time of the year for us, and for me it all has New meaning because of what the Lord did in my life last fall!
I'm so grateful to the Lord for where He brought me from and where He is taking me.
This has been a very busy week for us, getting ready for the Baby and Daddy has been sick so we've tried to stay quite most of the week, so needless to say the kids are ready for some fun.

Friday we set out to get all our Easter Decorations out. it was fun to watch Lanna's expressions as we pulled all the eggs and grass out. She didn't like to touch the grass at first. she just wrinkled up her little nose and walked away,but had a hard time staying away cause of all the fun Bubby was having!
The Weather has been very Spring like this week with rain here snow there. Oh,well we know that the Warm weather can't be too far away!:)

Just 3 weeks till Baby A's due date. I've been having really good Contractions off and on for about a week now, But were praying that He'll just stay put till his due date or a few days ofter cause of all the chest colds and things that are going on. But the Lord knows when He'll make his big entrances!
Here's just a few pix of the kids as we decorated the Egg tree!



Have a blessed week!

No comments: