Friday, April 23, 2010

Daddy's office!

Hey there!
With Adain coming a week early we never got to finish Jon's office till today!
The kids are at Mimi's so we've had a few hours to work on things up here at church.
He loves swords and knives and this sword is so pretty( I can't believe that I just said that, bit it is!) that we thought what a better way to display it then with a verse!
See what you think!
It was a fun project for us to do together, we cut it out with my trusty "Cricut" and then put it on the wall! It was our first "wall art" project so it we think that it turned out really neat. it makes me want to do something on our walls at home.
That's it for now, Aiden and I are going out on a Date with Daddy, I just love date nights!
I'll post some new pix of the kids on Sunday Gmas!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Genesa said...

That looks great! I love it!