Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where's Daddy?

As most of y'all know the kids and I are in Indiana with my family for a few weeks and so my
kiddo's are starting to really miss their Daddy. So much so that today when I went to get Lanna up from her nap that she said " Where Daddy? " and when I went to reach for her she said " No my Daddy do." I told her that Daddy was at home, she said" no Daddy come."
So Daddy you've been told by your baby girl to come, you better listen! ;)
We are doing well, besides a little sickness bug that's bee trying to get Liam down, but he's a trooper he just keeps going.

Here is something that I've been thinking about this week, While I'm here in IN. I seem to enjoy my kiddo's so much more... why is that?
I'm really going to search my heart this week to see why!
Please pray for me that I would really be open with the Lord in this time, for what He has to tell me!


Oh and Happy 5 week birthday to our sweet little Aiden!
He is such a sweet baby boy!

Blessings!

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Here's my 2 cents fot what it's worth. It is because you are focused on being with them....and not all the busy busy of home life! You also have helpers with grandma and aunt Kayla who wouldn't have more fun!