Sunday, May 23, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Zeigler's house!

What a week, what a week, we've been really busy with all kids of fun.
Garage Sales... Bonfires... Birthdays... Graduation parities... Engagements.
Wheew what a week!
We just love being here, but we are sure busy, I guess that just adds to the fun!
On the 21st, the Lord gave me a new brother~in law to be. My youngest sister got engaged!!! We are so excited for Cayla and Clayton. We pray for The Lord's richest blessings on them. and we are so thrilled that the Lord chose Clayton for Cayla. He is a great guy.
We are gearing up for my cousins weeding this coming weekend, so this week will be rather busy, so I thought that I'd share some pix. of our week here in Indiana.


Congrats....
Papaw's boy...

We love to Swing...
and swing some more...
Lanna's 1st time...

Bonfires...
Gathering eggs with Gma... Baking...
Snuggling... Aiden is Grand baby #16!
And Snacking... what a cutie!

Oh so much fun, and there is much much more fun to be had!
Have a great week!
Blessings

2 comments:

-Beth said...

what sweet pictures!! I love the one w/ the Moby, looks like your preggo again, and baby must feel so safe an snug! :) (don't take that wrong! you look great!!!) LOL

Genesa said...

Congratulations to Cayla! That's great! It looks like you guys are having a great time!