Monday, September 3, 2012

Going Going Gone!


This summer has just gone by way way tooooooo fast.  I'm not so sure I'm ready to see it coming to a close.
I've enjoyed my little sunflower patch ( Garden that flopped) very much. 
It was a joy to watch them as they always had their little beautiful heads turned towards the sun, It was often a reminder to me of what my heart should be always be heading towards!
Here's just a glimpse of what they looked like!
Enjoy!!!
  




The Little bee!

 My very busy little Bee!
Look at his little legs!


  Here is just a few more pictures of our porch, my favorite place to just be!
 




Have a great week, I'm off to think about getting my pumpkins, black crows, scar crows and fall leaves out! 
Blessings!:) 

1 comment:

Genesa said...

They look beautiful!