Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grace & Treasures



Giving grace to our children is on my heart today and the Lord has been using little things in my walk with Him to show me how much my children need grace. and how to give it to them each day.

Here is just one little tool to help me!


Do you tell your children that they are Treasures from the Lord??? We have been going out of our way to make sure that the children know that they are, and it's been fun to see how the Lord is working through just that little action  to help us encourage our kiddos.
I heard Lanna call her baby " Treasure" yesterday. and I asked her why she was calling her that. her reply was " Cause she is special to me and to God Mama."  Blessed this Mama heart of mine!
I'm praying for you as Mama's to give God's Sweet grace to your  "Treasures" today!

Oh, by the way do forget to enter for the giveaway, today is the last day to enter!!

Blessings,
Carra

No comments: