Monday, January 16, 2012

Money saving tips!!!

This morning I don't have lots of time to share so I thought I'd do 3 little post of things that we we around our home to save $.
 Some of them are tried and tested, and some I'm yet to try. but that I heard from friends that work well and can't wait to try!!!

1. Vinegar Dishwasher rinse. Love it!!

If you’ve been wanting a way to cut costs on dishwasher rinse aid… here’s a great frugal alternative:
White Vinegar!
That’s it! Rather than using expensive rinse agents, simply fill your rinse aid dispenser with white vinegar. Vinegar does a great job at removing spots and disinfecting, too!

2. Yummy smelling house. Love it!
 Essential oils can be dabbed onto a cotton ball and tucked around the house. I use different scents for different seasons, like Lemongrass and Grapefruit… or Orange.”

 When it's dry in our house because of the wood stove I add a few drops of oil to our vaporizer!

3.Homemade Glass Cleaner  (yet to try!)

1 cup Water
1/4 cup White Vinegar
2 to 3 drops Dawn Dish Soap
Empty Spray Bottle

Combine water, white vinegar, and dawn dish soap in an empty spray bottle, and… that’s it! You’ve just made Homemade Glass Cleaner!



Well I'm off to get my hungry Crew some breakfast!
Blessings!

No comments: