Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pay It Forward 2012!!

This looks really fun....go ahead friends, inspire me to make you something!



simple is good!

Pay It Forward 2012: I promise to make something handmade for first 2 people who comment. They must in turn post this on there blog or face book page and make something for the first 5  people who comment on their post. The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2012 ends!! it can be as simple as making a cup of coffee or tea for someone! this is a fun way just to get the giving spirit going this year.
 Your probably wondering why just 2? I did this on Face Book too and got my first 3 comments, and wanted to open it up to you my faithful followers too!
Thanks so much! Can't wait to get busy with making something fun for our friends!
Blessings!

No comments: