Monday, March 25, 2013

Modest Monday



Hello!
I can't believe that Monday is here already. This week-end just rushed by, it was filled with planning for our upcoming Spring Ladies Get~Together at church. We're calling it "Clean Sweep."  It will be an evening of fun and fellowship, as well as a clothing swap. But our main focus is on Purity of our hearts.
I'm so looking forward to what the Lord has for us.
 
So this week my outfit for Church was super fun and I'm hoping it will be my last winter outfit for the season.
But here in mountains you never know. ( as I'm typing this up we're getting snow. )
But I know that Summer follows spring, So sometime soon it will be here. :)




 WHAT I WORE

Vintage  Skirt  – I got at a garage sale for .25 :)
 Blue Shirt  – Hand me Down from a dear friend.
Brown Tights~ Wal~mart 
                                                                 Brown Boots~ Cato
Already planning my outfit for Easter! I just might get a new dress. :)
Have a delightful week, we have a few fun things planned to do with the kids leading up to Resurrection Sunday. I just love making memories with our babies. :)
Blessings,
Carra

No comments: