Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Psalm 92:4

This past Saturday morning, 3 friends and I hosted a Ladies Prayer Breakfast. we called it " Beautiful Prayer Breakfast."   All week long Satan was hammering our families with struggles, and it was just a bad week for each of us.
 You know, it seems when God is going to do something great Satan is always working overtime! and Boy this week was no different!
We Prayed Friday evening as we were preparing that the Lord would meet with us, that He would refresh us. We Left that night Trusting that the Lord wold do something great that next Morning!!

And we woke up to this the very next morning!
Everything was covered with beautiful ice crystals, ( and thankfully the roads were clear.) 







 My drive to the Church that morning was heavenly, the sights were magnificent!!! I had my worship music playing, and I was chatting with the Lord as I drove, Thanking Him for His beautiful ice crystals that covered everything. It was breathtaking!!!
 Breakfast was a delightful meeting with the Lord and our church ladies. and I'm already looking forward to next month when we can do it again!
The Lord brought this verse to me this morning and I was so perfect for what was going on in my heart as I drove that Beautiful Morning!!!


 “For You, O Lord, have made me HAPPY by Your work. I will sing for joy because of what You have done.
                Psalm 92:4 

Have a Blessed Day!
Carra

I'm posting today as part of  a blog link up!

">Photobucket

No comments: