Thursday, March 28, 2013

My New Cleaning Buddy!


Did you know that Americans spend over 5 billion dollars a year on cleaning products each year, with the average household spending close to $700 dollars a year on just cleaning supplies alone.Not only are cleaning supplies cleaning out your wallet, they could also be hazardous to your health and the environment that the Lord gave us to take care of. and potentially place our long-term health at risk.”

I want to share with you about this little bottle of 12oz. cleaner called
"Basic H2" that has replaced all my "Other" cleaners. If you have been with me long you know that I love to have things super simple, and with the H2. it's jus
t that.
I ran all over the house today cleaning with just my 3 bottles of our Basic H.
Forget having to have a different type of cleaner for everything.
Here's why.
Shaklee Basic H2Shaklee's Organic Super-Cleaning Concentrate
  • Biodegradable
  • Non-polluting
  • Phosphate-free
  • Not a soap
  • Non-toxic
  • Non-irritating
  • Non-flammable

The 16 oz. bottle makes 48 gallons of safe and effective all purpose cleaner. You just add water to the spray bottles and a couple of drops up to 1 1/2 tsp of cleaner.

One 16 oz. bottle of all-purpose cleaner costs 3 cents to make. ( that's cheaper then the Dollar Store cleaner. or vinegar )

My favorite use for it this week is ...
 The fridge. I like that I can spray it and spot clean without removing all of the food. I would never spray "other" cleaners in my fridge while the food is still in it.
I'm sure next week my favorite way to use it will change. it's just so simple to use!

Here are some other uses for Basic H (a quick google search will give you instructions on each use):
walls 
woodwork
ceilings
kitchen appliances
furniture
bathroom
fixtures
windows
mirrors
all glass
dishes
pots and pans
floors
dusting
fruit and vegetables
woolens, nylons and all fine fabrics
spot remover
ironing
knives (helps sharpen them)
aquariums
fish odors
boat algae
diapers
wallpaper
frying vats
hands
bathing
gum
painting and dyeing
shoes
eye glasses
car wash
windshield
engine
house plants
humidifiers
paint brushes
skunk odor
leather
vinyl upholstery
and hundreds more...

Now do you see why it's quickly becoming my favorite cleaner yet??? :)
I just can't help but share it with you, not because we sell it, but because it's just so simple and good for you.
Be on the look for a giveaway for some Basic H. coming in the future.
Leave me a commit telling me what you would like to try some Basic H2 on. I'd love to hear.:)

Blessings!
Carra

No comments: