Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just A Little Elbow Grease


Hello! 
As I was getting ready for my parents so come visit this week I was running around trying to get everything finished in time and I had one last area to do... "The Garage Bathroom". This is a area of the house that I visit  once a month if that, and I knew it was going to be bad. So I grab all my new Shaklee Cleaning products with the mindset to tackle this oh not so clean place!
When I got there things were not as bad as I thought I'd find them, BIG SIGH!  but the sink was nasty from all the projects that Hubby had been working on.
So I  I pulled out my Scour Off! and went to town. it was just a couple of minutes of rubbing and Elbow Grease. :)  the sink was clean, and the best thing was that my hands were not burning, I was not coughing cause of the fumes. Loved it!!!
I am sold on Scour Off!



Before ...
After!



Clean Credentials of the Scour Off!
  • Nontoxic
  • Natural abrasives
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Biodegradable surfactants
  • No phosphates
I love it. and smells like cherries! :)
Go here to read more, and Would you like to try some in your home? just use the Shaklee form on the right side of the blog to get some more info. I'd love to help you, or to place a Shaklee Order for you !!!!
Have a Blessed day!

No comments: