Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Going home!

Well our time in IN. is coming to an end.
Part of me is ready to be with Jon, but the other part of me still feels like I'm needed here.
O well! Cayla is going to fill in for me now!
Mom is doing good and she learning more each day about what she can and can't do.
Today was an Ok day. she's not sleeping well and so her days seem long.
Please pray that she starts sleeping better. so that her strength increase. also so her body will heal quicker.

So were off to chilly MD. Jon said that the electricity was out and there were trees down every where on the way home from church cause of the wind, but he called a little later and said that they were back on!!!!
So I guess were going to head out about 9ish.
So until I can get to a computer again our blog will be a little boring. I'll try to update once a week, but with no net at home it gets a little crazy to get to church to update.
Have a blessed week and I'll do my best to keep y'all updated on Mom in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

The Gaertegang Homestead said...

Have safe trip!!! Guess I will have to catch you next visit....Take care and stay warm till spring comes!