Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sat! #1

Good Morning!
I got a call early this morning form my sisters asking for prayer for Mom.
To keep it short in the night, as planned her medicine ran out that was going to her heart. and so to help with the pain they gave her a new med. well it made her really sick.
the meds. are a 6 hour med. so till about 1pm the meds will be in her system.
and then their going to try a new med. and then we'll see how she is really doing today.
Thats all I have for now. I'll update as soon as I get a new update!


Prayer request
* the Lord would give them wisdom on what meds to do next.
and that they wouldn't make her sick.
*For her to regain her strength after being so sick this AM.
*For my Dad and Sisters. They are tired and weary.
and that their strength and hope would come form the Lord.

Thanks so much!

No comments: