Wednesday, March 14, 2012

God is so Good!

This past week I was determined to get some photo's of the kids while it was just the 3 of them. time just wasn't working with me and every time I thought to do it the kiddo's wouldn't behave or I didn't have the camera with me. So I gave up!!!
It's always amazes me how the Lord works things out; we went out to the hay field to fly Liam's kite. For some reason I took the camera, but never thought to take photo's till I was looking back through the camera card the other day and LOOK what we got!! :)


 Love them! There is a few more, but these just stole my heart! :)
So Blessed!!!

"Thanks Lord for our time with our 3 Little Treasures, and look forward to the 4th in a few weeks."


Here's just a few of our kite flying too!

We have been blessed with such a great winter this year, the kids are still praying for a "BIG SNOW" but this Mama is very content with that we'd have. :)
Bring on Spring!

Blessings!

No comments: