Monday, March 26, 2012

Resurrection Table toper!

A few weeks ago on Facebook I saw this idea and loved it. so I modified it a bit and set my children free. they had a blast and I love the finished product!!

Here's the beginning!
                                     We were to grow grass on it, but we used these instead!
                    
   I love the kids faces in this one, they we're so excited about their little " Jesus grave" as they called it!
              We will use it for family devotions for the next few weeks as Easter gets closer!
                                             Liam had to peek and see who was in there!!



I hope to blog just a bit more this week, but we'll see how things go with the baby and things. 3 weeks and counting!! :)
We are still hoping to get our giveaway in too before "Lil Mr." arrives, I'm just waiting to hear back from the company! :)
 Have a great Monday!!!
Blessings!

No comments: