Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look Who's 5!

This past week our first "Little Treasure" turned the Big 5!!!
It's so hard for me to believe that it was 5 years ago that my labor stared early in the morning and I just thought that I was "dying" by noon and he didn't arrive till later that evening, but once he arrived I was so in awe and in amazement of our God that I was ready to do it all over again! :)

Here's some pix of our Big Birthday Boy!!! 



He was so excited about his "Knight" cake!

                             
                                                      His "Knight Shield" Daddy made for him.

                  Grandma said that " Every Birthday party needs games" so they played a few rounds of musical chairs! The kids had a blast, but I truly think Grandma was the one who had the most fun! ;)

So thankful for the 5 years that we have had with Liam and look forward to the years ahead that the Lord gives us with him to watch him grow and mature.
Our Prayer is that each one of our "Little Treasures" come to know the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior, and serve Him to the fullest!

Have a Blessed week! 

No comments: